Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chapter 2

"But how could it be" asked Corden "What" "How could it be that you appear out of no wear and have the same name as my dead mate" "Wait a man told me about something like this" "What tell me"

"Ok, I woke up in this white place and there was a man. He told me stuff. He said, "You are destined for greatness. This is your third life Thowan. In time you will get your memories of you past life’s" I asked, "Wear is this" "This is the world in between life and death/birth. When a being enters this world they lose there memories but know how to function right" "So what's going to happen to me" "You died but for another. That's what you've done in your past lives and don't forget it. After this I will send you down and you will meet your old mate. She will care for you in tell the end of winter. By then you should be full grown"

I asked, "But doesn't it take 2-3 years to be full grown" "Yes but you have lived before and you will grow faster"" Corden asked, "So I'm supposed to be like a mother to you" "Yes, he also said I have powers beyond my imagination" "Yes you do" "So what now" "Well I think we should go back to the pack and tell them the great news" "Ok"

After that the she wolf and wolf cub that has his past life’s watching over him walked through the forest back to the pack.

No comments: