Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chapter 9

It was white, but it was not cold. It felt like there was nothing there. Thowan was there and so was something else. There was a flash and there stood a black wolf.

"Hello brother" said the black wolf.

"Brother?" asked Thowan.

"Ah you don't recognize you older brother Garth"

"No I don't" but there was a shiver running down Thowan's back.

"That's to bad, but I bet your getting an inpression. I am evil. So are you"

"What? That can't be"

"That's right after the first time you died you got confused. You choose good over me. We were both evil brothers until your last life were you killed me!" Thowan started to back away.

"Oh don't worry I won't hurt you. Your my brother. You got confused and killed me by accident. The blood lust was on me also and I got you back before I died"

"N-no it can't be. I can't be evil. I've been traveling with great friends and there good"

"That's because there doing there best to turn you good" This did make some sense to Thowan. "Remember the Man that was a wolf that stole you in the night. I sent him to get you away from them. I didn't mean for him to tie it so tight" Thowan thought about it. Had it all been a lie?

"I can see this trouble's you. Go back to your body and think about it" There was a flash and Thowan was back in Matt's bedroom. He had had a dream. But it was a controlled dream that time. Thowan put his head down. He was so confussed he didn't know what to do. Thowan looked at Matt on his bed. Thowan got up. Thowan ran a little and jumped on the bed. Then he curled up and slept near Matt for comfort from the weird dream.

No comments: