Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chapter 7

Matt's teacher had rolled her eye's at the sound of the wolf call. Matt had to be able to get out. He already had a streak for leaving class because an animal needed help. He raised his hand.

"What do you need Mr. Clash" said the red head green eyed teacher.

"Well you know I have to go do my thing" said Matt with brown hair and amber eyes. The eyes of a wolf.

"This is the sixth time this week. I'd have to say no"

"Fine I'll leave anyway there is a wolf of wolves in trouble out there and what if it's Thowan? He might be back and need help"

"He's a spirit"

"I know that, but he can still die in his physical form. Even The Trio of Pain met him and now there one of my best bodies because they believe me" The Trio of pain was three boys(Charly Wilkons(leader of group black hair purple eyes), Peter Mike(red hair brown eyes), and Will Rilley(Brown hair Hazel eyes) they used to pick on Matt but now they don't since they met Thowan.

"I don't care if he dies he already died" said the teacher.

"Let me leave I'm leaving no matter what" argued Matt.

"Fine I'm calling your Mom"

"Go ahead you are a heartless witch" The in tire class gasped at that even if it was half true.

"How dare you sit down you are know seventeen years old and you know better" There was no escape. There was only one possible escape. Matt ran toward the open window. "What are you doing" asked the teacher "That window is two stories high"

"Well you don't care" said Matt as he jumped out the window. Matt hit the ground with a thud and rolled. He had sprained his ankle but otherwise he was alright. He started to run. He had to get to the mountain and fast. There was another howl.

"Hurry human, Thowan is going to die" Matt was two blocks away from his house. He ran harder. He got to his house. He went to his bedroom and got out his toolbox. He shoved meat, water, and bandages inside for the toolbox. He went to the garage and strapped it to his bike. He opened the garage door and rode off. In half of an hour he was nearing the top.

He reached the top. There at the very top was a small cave. He went to the cave. In there were three wolves and the third was a cub.

"Which of you is Thowan" for he couldn't really see.

"I am said a voice but no mouth's moved"

"How-"

"I am speaking to you with my brain. You may not recognize me for I have had a tough journey. I am the small one" Matt was confused but he picked up the little wolf anyway. Then he realised the wolf was tied up from head to paw.

"Oh my god how did this happen"

"I'll explain late" Matt tried to undo the knots but couldn't. He grabbed his pocketknife out of his back pocket.

"Now don't move Thowan" Thowan held still. Matt only cut a little bit of rope and stopped. Then he gripped a little and tried to stretch it out a little so when he cut it it would not cut Thowan. He cut the last bit and unraveled the rope. It was looped on a good fifteen times. They really didn't want Thowan talking. As he unraveled it Thowan yelped. The rope had cut deep into his skin. He did the same procedure with Thowan's legs.

No comments: